Our primary goal is to train motivated and talented scholars for careers in translational science.
What makes our program unique
- Dissolving traditional academic boundaries and creating a supportive interdisciplinary environment
- Developing new curricula in research methods, ethics, and career skills that map to the CTSA consortium core competencies
- Providing scholars with an interdisciplinary mentored research experience
Goals of Programs
- Expand the scientific horizons of established investigators
- Improve the mentoring skills of senior investigators
- Support the needs of research support personnel to ensure a vital and knowledgeable research team
To learn more about each education program, please browse the menu items.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (319) 384-5365